Jump to content

Are these available anywhere ?


Recommended Posts

Think they are called flitch panels does anyone have a pair for sale or know where they can be bought  or even a template ?   For a manta 1.8coupe.   I think this is the correct picture  any help would be great:thumbup


Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...