looking for parts for 1976 manta b

raviv1975

hi guys

i'm helping an old guy from israel who does not surf the web, to find some parts to his 76 manta.

he needs the following : 

• b pillars exterior trims (pair)
  • belt weatherstrips (also called window channels) for the left and right windows.
  • interior door handles with bezels & arm rests - left and right
  • door panels - left and right

if you can help out, i will be thanksfull.

regards

raviv

• b pillars exterior trims (pair).  Is this the chrome channeling that goes up the B pillar along the edge of the roof ? Not sure on availability and who stocks them, possible easier getting face lift items and try chroming them yourself with spray paint etc.
  • belt weatherstrips (also called window channels) for the left and right windows. I think these do the weather strip http://www.eastkenttrimsupplies.com/ this Link on how to fit them if this is what you are after
  • interior door handles with bezels & arm rests - left and right. sometimes available via eBay especially the German site.
  • door panels - left and right. A few members have had these for sale (you should try out the search function on the forum), most are for the later facelift cars though.

Hope this helps a little.