1.8 PROJECT.

1 hour ago, CRAZYDAVE said:

For sale by our very own Mr Carlos (Carl) as always one of the best adverts on offer for an older car like a Manta especially if you watch the video links in his ad as he suggests :thumbup

I agree, he certainly knows how to put an informative advert over. covers every angle.

• Like 2

Videos are great show every nook and cranny, any buyer knows exactly what they are getting... well worth saving for someone, could be great when finished.

Deffo keeping mine black, just what to do with the wheels.... have the silver ronals currently, should probably keep them as trying to have it original as possible. Although I have seen a nice set of VW ATS wheels for a fair price, just can't picture how they would look.

• Like 1

Probably the sort that will leave you negative feedback moaning it's rusty :lol: 

I sold on a Cat C Audi A6 as I'd bitten off far more than I could chew....(the air con had taken a bash and I just couldn't get it going was already in to 600 quid of bits) in the description I was totally honest and stated more work required to remedy the previous botched repair work and exactly what with pictures of all the bent/damaged bits, feedback read accident damage not repaired on car!!!  :angry:had to get Ebay to remove it.

• Like 1