Manta A

Ron

1972 Manta A SR Rallye, Auto, Lime Green Metallic, black vinyl roof with original sunroof. 70k miles, MOT Nov. Original except for Weber carb. & Optronic ignition, stainless exhaust. Owned by me for last 25yrs, 5 previous owners. Offers around £7k.

020 85736909 or 07801813452

Ron Daymond, Hayes, Middx

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 9

I went to see Ron's Manta today & have bought it.

As those of you who have seen the car previously it is a very good example of an unmodified Manta A in very good condition that just requires a small amount of TLC .

Ron has owned the car for 25 years & it is a credit to his ownership that the car has survived in such good order.

I bought the car to complete my collection of Manta B, Ascona B & now finally after much searching a Manta A.

I intend to keep the car as an original Manta A including the auto box.

Once I pick the car up I will post up some pics in the projects section.

The only downside to buying Ron's car is I am having to sell my Triumph Spitfire, its on Fleabay if anyone knows someone who wants a well restored Spitty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Triumph-Spitfire-mk4-/182286877709?hash=item2a7125040d:g:DOsAAOSwLF1X4Cog

Spitfire_1.jpg

Edited by Rapierdave
  • Like 7

Great news, it's sad that Ron is selling his car and Ron I hope you still stay in touch with the club as we owe a lot to you as a club for being here and doing what you did for some many years! 

Also great news a good member like Dave had bought it and will keep it original, happy result all round. 

• Like 1