Early Manta B Offside headlamp (deep type)

1900SR

I'm after an early deep style drivers side headlamp as it looks like mine's been hit by a stone, and the resulting chip has holed the glass. If anyone has anything serviceable they are willing to sell please let me know. In case of confusion I'm after the type to fit the car in this pic.

DSC_0068.JPG

15 minutes ago, flatfish said:

Thought I had one in my collection of 10 or so headlamps   but its an early one for the nearside that I have    sorry!

Thanks for looking, hopefully something will turn up.

Hi Steve,

I have three of them, one is a really good one, which I have to keep just in case I will need it in the future!! but the other two are not all that good reflector wise, is it possible to change just the glass? if so you are welcome to one of those, well you are welcome to it anyway, will cost you postage that's all. I'd wait and see if anything better turns up if I was you, but if nothing does, just send me your address.

Julian.

• Like 2

Hello Steve, it's obvious that you have no interest in my proposition regarding your want of an Head lamp, or you would have acknowledged my offer. so as I have had inquiry;s from another member, who is desperate for them, I will offer them to him.

Julian.

Hi Julian, sorry for not acknowledging your kind offer in words (I did like the post). I've been negotiating the possible sale of the car over the weekend so I wasn't sure exactly where I was with it. If you have someone else who wants them then by all means let them go. I was going to ask if you'd mind me putting the new owner of the car in touch with you, but didn't want to mess you about.

Edited by 1900SR

• 2 weeks later...