Ronal plus spare parts

js auto electrical

I have a set of four 15 x 6 ronal 5 stud alloys complete with opel center caps. looking for around £300 ( or best offer )

have a pair of goodyear f1`s  225 50 15 tyres with loads of meat left on them. cheap to clear. 

loads stock gte alloys if any one needs any ??

a working heater fan motor £ 30    - £35 posted ??

heater matrix £25 - £30 posted ?

complete coupe boot lid with gte spoiler, mint on top, small surface rust under lock area on inside ( needs clean up and repainting ) £100 ono

a few gte center caps

in located in bristol

best to text / call / email as not allways on here, 

james@jsautoelectrical.co.uk

james

Hi, do you have a pic of the Ronals? Any damage from kerbing etc? Presume no tyres which will make it easier to transport. I have a friend in Warminster who could perhaps collect if I can get hold of him, but would need to get the wheels to Eastleigh, Hants, SO50 6RR

Cheers

Neville

There is no damage to wheels, there are 30+yrs old. There is corrosion on the paint on inside of wheels and little bits on outside. Not a great deal but could do with a flat down and a dust of fresh paint. But very serviceable. Warm instead is about a hour away. I willing to travel that far at a fee. I have pics. Send your email or text me and I can forward them via WhatsApp.

07970 321765.    James@jsautoelectrical.co.uk

Two have Goodyear f1. 205 50 15 fitted. Which I can remove if needed. U can have a pair of 225 50 15 good years f1s too which u can have but they ideally need to be fitted to a wider rim.

Hope this makes sense.