remember megamanta

NuttyNik

Dusted off the old girl and stripped it for a refurb lots of changes and she is nearing completion... i am stuck on front brake calipers these have all rubbers perrished and sliders and brake pad pins so any help on where i can get a refurb set or replacement calipers would be of real help... the calipers are of a 1900sr berlinetta 81 coupe. Single pot.   from an 81 1900 sr

• Like 1

Lmao i nearly shir myself adding up all the old receipts mind you that included everything 3 engines 2 gearboxes 3 lots susspension 3 paint jobs  etc etc etc     ya no i would have gone 4 pot on the front maybe carlton 2.2 upgrade but the front brakes have never let me down  and with the grooved discs and as no inner wings with good airflow been great. With the twin servo set up and chevy rear braking its well balanced... why change it if it works perfect is my moto... its only due to the rubbers perished i need a kit.. the car is now way different from when it was last out  more drivable and road legual.. less agressive look.    

• Like 1

If it works it works but you must have a big pair of balls :D

Brakes did me a pair of calipers exchange for about £80 and they are brand new, give brakes a ring,, they are decent blokes 

Is that engine of yours cast or Ali? Have a look at chulls thread on here as you may like it. He has gone for a blower and I think has the same kit? Mattig Extreme?

It's been around a long time that car of yours and it will be nice to see it again.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 19:34, Kevin Abbott said:

If it works it works but you must have a big pair of balls :D

Brakes did me a pair of calipers exchange for about £80 and they are brand new, give brakes a ring,, they are decent blokes 

Is that engine of yours cast or Ali? Have a look at chulls thread on here as you may like it. He has gone for a blower and I think has the same kit? Mattig Extreme?

It's been around a long time that car of yours and it will be nice to see it again.

that will be nuttynik living up to his er......nikname kev:lol::D..chull has a mattig and nik has a mantzel evolution,both equally monstrous creationsB)

Two examples below,i'll close the door on the way out,then hang my anorak up:thumbup

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 2