Now Sold

Davie Mac 1980

It is with great regret that I have to sell my 1988 Opel Manta GTE Exclusive. I had been looking for the right Manta for a long time and abandoned a project GTE Coupe when this one came up for sale as it was one I could drive right now! The car is in great condition and starts first time, I really wish it didn't have to go but needs must and even though I don't want to it needs to go.

the car is immaculate in white with dark grey alloys, the interior is immaculate also. The car has done 90k miles and has some history on the mileage on the MOT cert. I have recently replaced the battery, the alternator and had some of the connections tidied up as there was a few loose ones. The MOT doesn't run out till Sept 17.

Any inspections on the car are welcome and I think any potential buyers will be happy when they see the car in person.

I am looking for £6500 or nearest offer and want to give the guys on the forum 1st chance on it before I put the car up on the usual sites as I want the car to go to a good home.

The car is in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Ive attached some pictures but if you want any more just let me know 

If you have any questions just Call me on the number below.

regards

David

IMG_1163.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1168.JPG

Edited by Davie Mac 1980
Car has now been sold
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, TheRealExile said:

Looks great, and that's a good buy for someone at that price considering what the one on eBay went for that needed some restoration. Good luck with the sale.

Yes, completely agree with those sentiments. A cracking looking Manta! I though the same when the current seller bought it not so long ago.

4 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

Yes, completely agree with those sentiments. A cracking looking Manta! I though the same when the current seller bought it not so long ago.

Yeah mate I was absolutely over the moon when I got it! It drives great and for a 29 year old car still feels good on the motorway at 70mph cruising.

if I didn't have to no way would I be selling this car but sometimes things happen we can't control and this is one of those times! 

Had some Inquiries about the car so hopefully it can go to a good home soon.