GT/E Coupe Pre Pump filter

The General

I am spending most of my life in this forum!!!!

Anyway, does anyone have a pre pump filter they don't want anymore??? This is the washable one that is fixed to the fuel pump bracket just before the Injection pump on the GT/E Coupe. If anyone has onethey don't want or spare please PM me.

Cheers

1 hour ago, The General said:

I am spending most of my life in this forum!!!!

Anyway, does anyone have a pre pump filter they don't want anymore??? This is the washable one that is fixed to the fuel pump bracket just before the Injection pump on the GT/E Coupe. If anyone has onethey don't want or spare please PM me.

Cheers

Do you mean like this one Dr Manta parts? Part No. 09292585

I purchased one a few years back but can't remember where from, at this present time. I will try and trawl through receipts etc. and find the info.

20 minutes ago, robah said:

Do you mean like this one Dr Manta parts? Part No. 09292585

I purchased one a few years back but can't remember where from, at this present time. I will try and trawl through receipts etc. and find the info.

Yeah just like those. I have looked at the prices robah and they are quite a few quid! I have had a look a generic washable filter which I think is going to be the best option @ £17.00 , I was just hoping that someone might have a spare one kicking around for ease of mounting and originality.

Are you meaning something like this aftermarket filter? I was going to use it but found an original one.

I can't find any correspondence on where I got my filter from yet but there are a few on German eBay sites but coming in at around $30 euros and then P&P

WP_20160628_18_09_17_Pro.jpg

WP_20160628_18_09_24_Pro.jpg

Are you meaning something like this aftermarket filter? I was going to use it but found an original one.

I can't find any correspondence on where I got my filter from yet but there are a few on German eBay sites but coming in at around $30 euros and then P&P

WP_20160628_18_09_17_Pro.jpg

WP_20160628_18_09_24_Pro.jpg

Cheers for your response,

I have one like this but a 10mm which gives about a 6-7mm bore for fuel flow. If that is a 12mm would like to know where you got it from! I was searching and searching for a 12mm version. Its a shame that the originals were only used on the Coupe's as there would be a lot more kicking around if they were on hatch's as well. I can't think that the Coupe is the only car in the world that uses this filter. Below is the link to the filter that I was going to use.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12mm-Blue-Fuel-Filter-Aluminium-For-Kit-Car-Classic-Rally-/272098769145?hash=item3f5a59b8f9:g:hSIAAOSwZG9Wj5Vx