manta A rear quarter glass

Thomas77GR

Hi all, unfortunately vandals stiked and I came to find my cherished A series with a smashed rear quarter window. This is the driver's side. Would be much obliged if someone could either point me in the right direction or part with their spare to help protect my manta from the elements as it is parked outside.

PM me if you wish. I need the one, but if you have a pair I'll take them both. cheers, Thomas

1 hour ago, Thomas77GR said:

Hi all, unfortunately vandals stiked and I came to find my cherished A series with a smashed rear quarter window. This is the driver's side. Would be much obliged if someone could either point me in the right direction or part with their spare to help protect my manta from the elements as it is parked outside.

PM me if you wish. I need the one, but if you have a pair I'll take them both. cheers, Thomas

Hey Thomas, that's not good :-(

I have a few spare ones in the loft, i will need to check which sides i have. Im down in Bournemouth so not sure on cost to send to you. I will check tonight and see what i have and let you know. If you can get them closer to you it might be cheaper, but i will see what i have and see if you get anyone else near you who can elp and then if not we can sort out a plan.

Andy