Manta 400 cosworth 4x4

ANDY ABBOTT

The latest purchase arrives tomorrow 06/03/17 manta 400 cosworth 4x4 and I must say I'm very excited to build this one this is going to be built for myself at last I get to keep one at last  :D I will keep updating this thread as we move through the rebuild here a couple of pictures for now . 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Pushing for new billing this year, fully sandblasted and all rot cut out,  all welding done. 100 hours in that alone.. Front and rear axles and suspension stripped and ready for blasting and paint.

16 litres of underseal and raptor :lol: Chassis strengthened with extra box sections and 3mm plate where required.

Engine stripped

The big sandblaster will be busy for a while to come now. 100s of parts to do

My spare work lathe being donated and set up as a polishing station

Watch this space :thumbup

• Like 5

• 8 months later...

Finally managed to get the running gear back on and get this moved over to the new unit hopefully start getting some work done on it in the next few months

• Like 3