LIGHT AT THE END LOL

Mantacol

Just now, IanMc said:

Great news, many congratulations on the MOT pass.

Your beautiful car can now also be enjoyed by others as you pass them.

Thanks so much. It was nuts to see the smiles on people's faces when we drove by and when we parked in the car park to eat a burger loads of people commenting and "sayingI had one of those back in the day wish I still had it" I do hope it lasts . 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mantacol said:

Thanks so much. It was nuts to see the smiles on people's faces when we drove by and when we parked in the car park to eat a burger loads of people commenting and "sayingI had one of those back in the day wish I still had it" I do hope it lasts . 

Fantastic mate, really pleased for you - enjoy these moments, you worked so hard for this.

• Thanks 1

Lovely set of photos! It's a cracking looking car! I've followed the build thread for a while and know the effort that went into it! Great to see it on the road again! 

I hope you ate the burger whilst admiring it from the outside! :lol:

Edited by Monaco Blue

7 hours ago, Monaco Blue said:

Lovely set of photos! It's a cracking looking car! I've followed the build thread for a while and know the effort that went into it! Great to see it on the road again! 

I hope you ate the burger whilst admiring it from the outside! :lol:

LOL my wife said we should sit on the wall oppose.  But I have spent so much time looking at the outside we sat in and listened to the comments of people passing.  Think you for the kind words 👍

13 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Living....the dream:thumbup

He'll yeah .after the long build nightmare lol😂

9 hours ago, plumster said:

Very nice, well played.

Thanks be nice to put my foot dowe a bit next week once the engine is run in. 

2 hours ago, Mantacol said:

He'll yeah .after the long build nightmare lol😂

Thanks be nice to put my foot dowe a bit next week once the engine is run in. 

Yes, was interested to see a similar manta, that i knew being tested on a roller at a race circuit, had a chat with the now owner who replaced the cih, with a rwdtop, he removed it himself from his own calibra.120k miles

Away, mods where powercap, and he enlarged the exhaust manifold gasket to suit rwd larger manifold,....... 175bhp.....who knewB)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike. said:

What a fantastic looking Manta, great photos :thumbup is that a Sportex exhaust I spot, how does it sound as I have bought one and I’m  hoping it sounds good.

It's raspy. Yes sportex system excluding manifold.  As I'm still running engine in only reved to 3000 and it's on the button not too loud. However it is loud enough that people loak on in discussed then realise it's a classic and not a boy racer 1.1 ans smile give thumbs up ect . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...