mantasrme

Rear disc brake kits

On 06/05/2017 at 10:15, mantasrme said:

Bolt on rear disc brake kit for manta B axle, this uses the mk4 Astra discs and calipers.

590d8cf2205f7_Mantasportreardisckit.jpg.5b8b7e0ef626d1d0e776841ca60fcad9.jpg

£50 a set plus £5 postage or collection from Harrogate, N yorkshire

bracket-pic2.png.35f360b302bc0a6d487b3066b0513479.png

Can be used with either the mk4 astra handbrake cable, or standard manta handbrake cable (pics to follow)

Hello there. Sorry to butt in. I came across this conversion kit thread. I have a 1.9 Manta a axle on my Chevette and I’m looking to upgrade to rear callipers. Do you have a bracket kit available please? Hope you can help, many thanks, Mick.

Hello there. Sorry to butt in. My name is Mick. I came across this conversion online. I have a 1.9 Manta a axle on my Chevette and I’m looking to upgrade to rear callipers. Do you have a bracket kit available please? Hope you can help, many thanks, Mick.

11 hours ago, Mick Melia said:

Hello there. Sorry to butt in. My name is Mick. I came across this conversion online. I have a 1.9 Manta a axle on my Chevette and I’m looking to upgrade to rear callipers. Do you have a bracket kit available please? Hope you can help, many thanks, Mick.

PM sent.

3 hours ago, mantaboy89 said:

Any rear disc conversion kits still available? 

Just ordered another batch from the laser cutters so i will have more end of next week or so all being well.

• Like 1

Awsome. I'll check with you in a couple of weeks mate. Or if you can. Pm me when you have them back in stock. Do you need the carriers also when fitted or just the caliper? 

Cheers

17 hours ago, mantaboy89 said:

Awsome. I'll check with you in a couple of weeks mate. Or if you can. Pm me when you have them back in stock. Do you need the carriers also when fitted or just the caliper? 

Cheers

I'll pm you when they are back in.

You will need carriers and calipers. So you either need to source a second hand set (make sure they are from the 4stud mk4 astra in either bosch or lucas version) or new calipers and carriers can be sourced if you want