Job lot of Manta B/C parts - Wing, Lamps, Skirts, Head & more - £100 (Bristol area)

Rick-Manta

Hello. I'm offering for sale as a job lot: several parts left over from my last two Manta projects. These are to go as a bundle and are for collection only, from my work address in Keynsham (between Bristol and Bath) BS31 2ED. Ideally collection in person. I will stack the items as upright as possible on a small pallet for possible taillift multidrop courier, but collection is entirely your responsibilty, and I have no printer for labels, etc.

The items are as follows:-

1) Nearside front wing in polar white, genuine GM, no indicator hole. Surface rust requires a lot of prep but is a solid wing despite cosmetics.

2) A pair of Hella headlamps (square/ice cube) not pictured.

3) P2E GTE Unleaded suitable cylinder head. Will need light skim as some rust has got to the flange (eh?) See pics.

4) CIH 2.0 head gasket set (minus rocker cover)

5) A pair of genuine irmscher Manta GTE side skirts in polar white.

6) Boot inner panel trim from hatchback.

7) Polished stainless steel wiper motor cover by Clive Armstrong/Custom Solutions

8) Voltage regulator, genuine GM

9) A set of several used headlamp wipers and arms.

10) Small pair of 400 decals, genuine GM.

I shall include any 'bits and bots' that I may dig up in the meantime.

I'm looking for £100 to be paid cash on collection (first to see will buy). Paypal is fine to reserve, but must be paid as friend/family as I offer no guarentees nor wish to incur steep fees.Please TEL/TEXT 07513 400181 as I have very poor computer/internet access. Thanks very much, Rick.

http://tinypic.com/3ia2ixpj

• Like 1

Mate i browsed your pictures and saw some pics from the interrior !
If you would like to sell the grey interrior or other bits from this colour setup , please count me in

Thank you

To be honest i need the 5 strip fabric from this interior to restore my 2 front seats so if you are willing to carefully take that cloth off from the front and rear seats  it would be SUPER

Just letting you know !