FS: NOS Hirschmann antenna

enoz05

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, enoz05 said:

It is your choice to choose for reproduction parts, these are of course much cheaper. If you want to maintain the value of your classic car, you better choose original parts, and yes these are more expensive. As I said, it's your choice.....

That's true of most parts. But since it's not an original GM part it doesn't really fall into that category. 

Modified is modified. So if it looks right and performs the job correctly it is fine. 

Good luck with your sale. We were just trying to be helpful.

• Like 1

I didn't mean to cause any friction. 

I was just Trying to help you out regarding  your sale that's all.

With owning a manta 225.00 euros can go on something  better like a full tank of petrol,and  a good drive  somewhere, something  good to eat,  a crate  of Stella, a prostitute and a kebab on the  way home if your still hungry. 

I hope  this helps you out.😃

P.s. 

I wish to add that I don't do prostitutes. 

I'd  buy more Stella. .....👍

• Haha 1

On 19/09/2017 at 23:09, BIG STU said:

I didn't mean to cause any friction. 

I was just Trying to help you out regarding  your sale that's all.

With owning a manta 225.00 euros can go on something  better like a full tank of petrol,and  a good drive  somewhere, something  good to eat,  a crate  of Stella, a prostitute and a kebab on the  way home if your still hungry. 

I hope  this helps you out.😃

P.s. 

I wish to add that I don't do prostitutes. 

I'd  buy more Stella. .....👍

Not at todays prices it wont lol :lol:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, H-400 said:

H-400 that's another cheap reproduction antenna. As I said before, It is your choice to choose for reproduction parts, these are of course much cheaper. If you want to maintain the value of your classic car, you better choose original parts, and yes these are more expensiver....

My "400" has got such an old Blauwpunkt cassette player/ radio. Wanted to put an old-school-lookalike radio in the dash with cd-player and usb 

connection. Just curious about the old thing I googled it and found out that it was 500 - 1000 Euro's worth (depending the condition)cause it is realy rare...

So the old Blauwpunkt lady stays in the car.   A new car stereo sounds better, got more possibility's but I like the story behind the Blauwpunkt.

Maybe your antenna is something the same but I think we can use that money to buy more important parts. 

Succes with the sale!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, H-400 said:

My "400" has got such an old Blauwpunkt cassette player/ radio. Wanted to put an old-school-lookalike radio in the dash with cd-player and usb 

connection. Just curious about the old thing I googled it and found out that it was 500 - 1000 Euro's worth (depending the condition)cause it is realy rare...

So the old Blauwpunkt lady stays in the car.   A new car stereo sounds better, got more possibility's but I like the story behind the Blauwpunkt.

Maybe your antenna is something the same but I think we can use that money to buy more important parts. 

Succes with the sale!

May I know what type blaupunkt radio it is ?

Regards