PayPal

just to let people no I've had problems with e bay today , I noticed £1had been taking out of my bank account the other day, so I reported it to my bank, And I had two other payments to pay for I'd bought to go through PayPal. Thinking my disputes was only with the unknown identification of the £1 only they bank and PayPal suspended  3 instead of only one, and it's caused a whale of problems ,and has a knock on affect with other people's PayPal accounts being suspended and they being unable to take there cash out or use it to sell and receive advertised item . But parshly my fault . I.e. Sorry  909 ok.

Edited by philip1971

Hmmmm 

this all sounds rather familiar 

sounds like the same kind of excuse you gave me last year when you were supposed to be paying me !! 

You must be so unlucky with PayPal,as I have never been suspended from PayPal 

just saying ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, davo said:

Hmmmm 

this all sounds rather familiar 

sounds like the same kind of excuse you gave me last year when you were supposed to be paying me !! 

You must be so unlucky with PayPal,as I have never been suspended from PayPal 

just saying ! 

dav mate u got payed ,so stop making slandering remarks on a public group, you no they are unfounded so , keep it up and there will be either a letter through your letter box or a nock  at your door mate. ps u were paid ,BUT You ROBBED ME BLIND PERIOD. you it i no it and every one knows it.