Hi All

Staity31

Hi everyone, I am a new member to Manta Club. About 8 years ago I was lucky to be the owner of an 1985 opel manta gte in black and had great fun restoring it! After 3 years I was forced to sell and regretted it since! So here I am looking for a project or a good example to be mine. Any help will be appreciated as I'm at a crossroads! I'm currently building a double garage to house and tinker my new addition which I'm hoping will be a Manta. Please feel free to reply about you as I'm interested in everyone's experiences, projects and current Opel's.

• Like 1

Hi Darren and welcome to our forum.

I hope you find it useful and a fun place to visits. As with most things like this, you tend to get out what you put in.

Hopefully you will find a car for sale on here in the future, as it is one of the best places to find a Manta for sale on the internet.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome guys..

Danny,

I'm after a manta gte coupe not a hatch! I would prefer something with an mot or be drivable but would also consider something without if it didn't cost me an arm or a leg to transport! I'm not afraid of a little work to do on it as my last manta need a lot of tlc. 

Thanks Darren

• Like 1

They do show up from time to time, it's the waiting game until the right one for you comes up. A really good Project went the other day and I'm hoping to someone on here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opel-Manta-GTE-/192255927179?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=Ibb52V6V%2BZUO0T3gn4Y%2FvR%2Fe2bY%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

6 minutes ago, Staity31 said:

Hi terry, I did see that! It's an idea but wouldn't be the 1!!! Thinking about doing a gte hatch up until a coupe shows up..?

i think it's going to be a tough challenge finding this manta...

How about this one. A nice car by all accounts and not expensive:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C894222

• Like 1