QUADS

Julian

I bought these lamps off one of our members I intended to put them on my Cavalier, but since then I have decided to keep the car original, so the lamps are up for sale, other than a slight bit of rust, as can be seen in the photos, the lamps are in perfect condition, not even a crack anywhere either.I don't want to make any profit on them, so the price will be £150.00  but I'm willing to lose out on the postage, so there will be no postage, which was quite a few quid!!! 

DSCF6478.jpg

DSCF6479.jpg

DSCF6480.jpg

DSCF6481.jpg

DSCF6482.jpg

DSCF6483.jpg

DSCF6484.jpg

Looks like there is no interest, I will stick them on EBAY. unless someone can tell me if they are not worth what I am asking or any other reason why there is no interest in these items. Any suggestions?

Edited by Julian

3 hours ago, Julian said:

Looks like there is no interest, I will stick them on EBAY. unless someone can tell me if they are not worth what I am asking or any other reason why there is no interest in these items. Any suggestions?

I've literally just sold a set of these in similar condition for £70.

2 hours ago, Snowy said:

I had noticed that Snowy, but as I know nothing about quads I didn't think they were the same, what happened is I bought these of one of our members paid him the asking price plus postage , which altogether came to £175.00, on May 5th this year,as I thought that must be the going price for them, but changed my mind about putting them on the Cav; as I didn't think they would look right, and also I decided to keep the car original. so there you go,Thank you for telling/reminding me, as I can see I've lost out there, so I will put them on EBAY and hope I retrieve some of the outlay!, 

One has to be more cautious when purchasing even when belonging to a club. 

Edited by Julian

13 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Put them on eBay. We get £150 a set each and every time. I will ask around for you to see if people are waiting for some 

Done what you advised Danny, they are now on ebay, I'll end up putting them in the bin!!

6 minutes ago, blitzi said:

you should put the link on julian so the guys and gals can bid on them buddy;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302459894313?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Dinna ken the rules Wullie, Ill have to take another trip to Tranent, and see my old school teacher!!

2 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Stick the link on an ebay thread, as no ebay links are allowed in the parts for sale section.

Are those coupe rear quarter glass i see in your picture? 

There is nothing wrong with a classic car owners eyesight, that's for sure!!!  Yes they are and NO they are not for sale because they have gone to another member.  Proves one thing tho Danny, you don't need to go to Specsavers!!!!  Hwyl Fawr.

• Haha 1

Hope you get your money back on those Julian, you're one of the good guys on here and although I have never dealt with you I have always noticed you're willing to help other members and very decent when you have a part someone wants :thumbup

I've added a link for your auction  to the Facebook Manta owners page.

Edited by Fermanta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2017 at 15:37, Fermanta said:

Hope you get your money back on those Julian, you're one of the good guys on here and although I have never dealt with you I have always noticed you're willing to help other members and very decent when you have a part someone wants :thumbup

I've added a link for your auction  to the Facebook Manta owners page.

I don't know what to say about that comment, as I don't see myself any different to any other member of this club, But many thanks anyway.

On 9/19/2017 at 16:12, Snowy said:

Snowy mate, I can only contact you like this!! will you sell me the manual that I sold you, the one you didn't seemed very pleased with?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...