Contestants Needed For Competitive Car Rebuild TV Pilot

Ed Hall

We are piloting a new competitive, classic car rebuild TV show called ‘Build It, Start It, Keep It’ for a major UK broadcaster, and we need contestants.

Have you and two mates got the basic mechanical skills to rebuild a car?

If you can build it and start it before the other team do, you will get to keep it!

For the pilot we are looking for contestants with a passion for classic cars such as CAPRI, BMW 3 SERIES (1ST GEN), TR7, SPITFIRE, OPEL MANTA, MG BGT, STAG, SCIMITAR

Do you have a personal story as to why you want to win the car?

Do you want to win the car for a family member or friend?

Are you outgoing and up for a challenge?

Do you want to put your mechanical skills to the ultimate test by competitively rebuilding a car, head to head in one day?

Are you free for two days on the week of October 23rd?

If so I’d love to hear from you, please email me a bit about yourself, your potential team and why you’d like to win the car.

ed@eastentertainment.tv

Please feel free to share this with anyone you feel might be interested in the show.

• Like 1

Hi ed my name is mr harrison i have sent you an email regarding tv mechanics you require hope to be a candidate on your show i also have two perfect friends to accompany me hope we are what you are looking for look forward to speaking to you in near future. Kind regards

Dave harrison 

If me and my team was to win the car we would like to donate the car or its value to alderhey childrens hospital as they do a wonderfull job as i have had experience with as i have a severely disabled daughter for whom the have given here the ability to walk even though we was told she never would! And would like to give something back. 

Kind regards

Mr david harrison