Sign in to follow this  
¢ordy$hine

¢ordy$hine

I have a repro panel new that I never used and a good second hand original. 

PM me if you're interested. 

Hi Snowy. Thank you for replying to my wanted advert. Has your front lower valance got the centre metal part welded to it or is it like the two "veng" ones on ebay pictured below. Cheers. ☺ 

PSX_20170929_211738.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I'm confused by your question. 

I've attached a pic to help showing the inner rad tray which the crossmember with radiator bottom mount support welds to on the original Opel ones :) 

IMG_4815.JPG

• Like 1

The original one I have looks like the one in the picture above. The repro one I can't remember. I can't be bothered going into the loft to look sorry. 

Edited by Snowy

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

The original one I have looks like that. The repro one I can't remember. I can't be bothered going into the loft to look sorry. 

That is a terrible attitude.

21 hours ago, mantadoc said:

The klokkerholm ones (Badged Hadrian if old enough) do not have the part that bridges to the cross member either.

The one in the loft is a klokkerholm panel so reading what mantadoc has to say it won't have it.

22 hours ago, mantadoc said:

Definitely because I used one of mine and had to recycle from an old valance for that bit

Thank you for you reply with advice regarding my lower front panel. I will have to go down that route. 😀 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this