Rear brake shoe adjusters

¢ordy$hine

Wondered if any club member have run up to a problem I'm facing. I bought new rear brake shoes and drums for my Manta B. Have found the last owner has rounded off one of the adjusters on the axle back plate. On research I've found to remove the rear back plate you need to pull out the drive shaft and buy new seals. I'm a little worried as the rear axle doesn't look standard as it's a LSD. Would appreciate any feed back. Cheers. 

Removing the halfshaft will not affect the lsd install in any way, or require any new seals (as there are not any on the shaft). When you say you researched it where did you find that information? have you got a haynes manual for it

15 hours ago, nickincrete said:

you could try to weld a nut on to whats left or grind it with two opposing flats. i would try the welding myself.

Thank you for your advice. My problem was the cars on my drive and I would have to pay a mobile welder as it was all in pieces. But another club member suggested another method and it worked. I can now take the brake back plate to work and weld it there. So thank you all. 😀