Opel Manta GTE parts

BOBMAKOWSKI1

9 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Where are you located

There is a New Ross near Waterford in Southern Ireland, within stricking distance of the Holyhead - Dublin ferry, though a trailer on the ferry would be expensive.

On 17/10/2017 at 19:53, BOBMAKOWSKI1 said:

Manta b GTE for breaking.

A Manta Coupe has be in a desperate state these day not to be worth saving, the pictures of it makes it look not too bad.

Hi BOBMAKOWSKI1,

do you have the two rear card plastic seatbelt trims. This trims fit into the rear cards and guides the seatbelt in between the card and the back quarter. I’ve also got this in the “parts wanted” section and it includes a photo if you are unsure with my description. Need both driver and passenger sides and postage to Scotland, I also require two back passenger grab straps in grey as as my straps are split near the top where they are fixed to the center post,

Thanks .

Edited by Mike.
More added.

Here is more photos.

https://imgur.com/a/Rrp9j

Sorry I'm only available for 1-2 hours in the evenings. 

I am open to offers for the car as a whole. But for now I'm breaking . I am on a look out for A series

Also I'm putting prices together when I I'm free. Please forgive me over the delay. I am on call with Americans during the evenings and night's. Pretty much 24 hour job

Edited by BOBMAKOWSKI1

1 hour ago, Mike. said:

Hi BOBMAKOWSKI1,

do you have the two rear card plastic seatbelt trims. This trims fit into the rear cards and guides the seatbelt in between the card and the back quarter. I’ve also got this in the “parts wanted” section and it includes a photo if you are unsure with my description. Need both driver and passenger sides and postage to Scotland, I also require two back passenger grab straps in grey as as my straps are split near the top where they are fixed to the center post,

Thanks .

Seat belt trims are cracked split to right handside .  the straps are not there the roof interior is missing. If I find them I'll let you know. 10 pounds for the pair that's including postage

9 hours ago, moodoo said:

I'm on the lookout for a 5-speed box if there's one still in it...?

Fin

Yeah 5 speed gearbox is in it. Available also

• 3 weeks later...