Ebay: 1980 V Cavalier 2000GLS Sportshatch in Bright Copper for sale

This looks like it could be worth saving. One of the best colours:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Cavalier-GLS-Sports-Hatch-2ltr-/222681855822?hash=item33d8df774e:g:BicAAOSw0ndZ5k8C

You'd think they would at least give it a wash before taking photos. One does wonder at the mentality of some people!

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, johnboy said:

Seller is the dad of the lad who had the yellow gte that wasn't a gte , they've pulled about 30 cav,s, chevettes, sports hatches and manta's out of a big barn in North wales. 

Blimey! That could be a treasure trove! Hopefully there are a few in better condition than those already listed.

There are a couple of tidy chevettes and not too bad sports hatches, I know he's sold a few on already but save him and his dad in your watch lists on eBay as he'll have a lot of stuff to sell, I've already had a rummage through a transit van load of parts, and he reckons there two to three loads of new old stock parts to come from there yet, I work with him and he's a sound lad, he's into his viva's and chevettes so cav and manta stuff will get sold on.