78 Manta 400R 2 litre Red Top for sale: POA

• 2 weeks later...

How the hell did I miss this one .....its awesome imagine that sitting on your driveway.....:wub:

I managed to find this one as a cheaper alternative....then again maybe not that cheap...:blink:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OPEL-Manta-B-400-Rallye-TdC-Tour-de-Corse-1984-3-Frequelin-UMBAU-bas-OTTO-1-18/202115091063?hash=item2f0eff8a77:g:sXEAAOSw3fZaDG~o

Edited by evo3000

7 hours ago, opelnz said:

You realise this is a scale 1:18 model? ;-)

Er....yeah that's what I meant by alternative mate:thumbup....hell £178.61p for a genuine ex works manta 400,that won,t even buy one wheel.:D

The full size 400R does look the dogs though,wonder what the asking price is...maybe 10-15k.

17 hours ago, evo3000 said:

Er....yeah that's what I meant by alternative mate:thumbup....hell £178.61p for a genuine ex works manta 400,that won,t even buy one wheel.:D

The full size 400R does look the dogs though,wonder what the asking price is...maybe 10-15k.

I figured you did, but sounded so pleased with an alternative, as if it was the starting price ..... and the pics did make it look a genuine car ;-)

On 4/12/2017 at 23:10, Thebishop said:

I was informed that this car was sold. It had an asking price of €24000.

What!!!!!!!!! Thats alarming 24k, am i missing something, All in all fair play, it would even pay now a days to get retropower to build one hold it for xxxxx, amount of time and sell it, 

You can have all the parts in the world, but without a shell, you have nothing, now stop scrapping em! :angry: