Opel Monza Coupe for sale

Berlinetta

My 1984 Opel Monza 3.0E Series 2 is now for sale (..Reluctant sale!).

The car is currently registered in Ireland. I have also retained a copy of the V5 document (and UK plates) as part of the car's history.

I'm centrally located from both Dublin Port and Rosslare Europort (so I can delivery the car (free) to either ferry port if required).

Details of the car are as follows -

- First registered in the UK on 1-1-84
- Registration number: A404 MWL
- Metallic Blue (blue velour interior)
- 2968cc
- Mileage: 125,192
- Automatic
- Currently Taxed and Tested
- Large history file including old MoT certs, period press releases, service history receipts, etc etc
- New parts fitted including: tailgate gas struts, petrol tank, reconditioned radiator, new heater motor (a major dash-out job!)
- Recent engine service - including new auxilary drive belts, rubber fuel lines and engine coolant
- Bodywork, underside and wheel arches have been cleaned and waxoyled
- Interior is in superb, original (virtually unmarked) condition
- Excellent to drive with smooth gear changes and plenty of poke (if required!)
- Will average 25mpg under normal driving conditions
- Bodywork is in excellent overall condition and is very presentable (improvements can always be made if desired)

- Currently registered in Ireland on a vintage 'ZV' plate (the original UK plates and a (colour) copy of the V5C document are retained with the car). 
- Asking price - €3,950 

I'm not sure how to post photos on this forum, so interested parties please feel free to PM me for photos and details.

My preference is to sell the car to a fellow enthuasiast. It will be advertised elsewhere in the coming weeks.

Edited by Berlinetta

Still available.

A few days after posting the car for sale here I was asked to hold it for two months so a member of this forum could sell a couple of his classics, in order to buy my car. The situation has now dragged on for well over two months and he has yet to even come view the car or leave a deposit.

Therefore, the Monza is now available to other interested parties.

Edited by Berlinetta