400r insurance

Mantacol

Well just got my quote with flux £190

10k  value and buy back option with all mods listed (that took some time😂) need a club valuation who does this for us . Also need to send 7 photos anyone done this is it engine car outside and in flooring ect ? Not sure what to send . Thanks 

Flux should of given you a full list of what pictures they need. Just requested agreed valuation on mine (waiting to hear back)

They want pic's of both sides front and back, engine bay, interior and dash showing the mileage.

Not sure on club valuation though

15 hours ago, bris jas said:

Flux should of given you a full list of what pictures they need. Just requested agreed valuation on mine (waiting to hear back)

They want pic's of both sides front and back, engine bay, interior and dash showing the mileage.

Not sure on club valuation though

15 hours ago, Mantacol said:

Well just got my quote with flux £190

10k  value and buy back option with all mods listed (that took some time😂) need a club valuation who does this for us . Also need to send 7 photos anyone done this is it engine car outside and in flooring ect ? Not sure what to send . Thanks 

Hi Bris,

Thanks for the message and if you have been offered an agreed valuation by one of our insurers/underwriters they will need the valuation form completed and the x7 recent photos sent to us.  This should be clearly explained in the documentation sent to you. 

We would only really request an independent valuation if we cannot agree the valuation though.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

Dan

21 hours ago, 1900SR said:

Any club official should be able to do a valuation for you, area rep or exec committee. I'm not sure who would be nearest to view the car.

Sorted my area rep iso going to do it . Coffee and cake may be required 😂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...