Philips 752 radio

H11poc

I know , I know !! A long shot indeed but does anyone have the Philips 752 for sale?? Even a broken one will do as I have been known to deal with electronics.

A quick aside here, is there any other period radio for the 2.0 Gte Exclusive from 1987??

• 1 month later...

Hi Chris, I have managed to source all the parts now thanks to guys on this forum.   There is something I have found out and that is the spec is the other way round regarding the 751 and 752. The 751 is actually the higher spec unit. I would have thought the 752 was the better one being higher in numbers etc..

H! This post caught my eye as I have the original 752 in my 88 GTE which in theory works fine except for I don't have the code for it.   Is there any way of "cheating" the code or a cheaper way to find out what the code is as Vauxhall want £36 + VAT with no guarantees that it will work.....

On 10 August 2018 at 16:27, Rapierdave said:

I got charged £25 to recode a 752 last year.

Took it to a guy in Bristol who advertised recoding of radios etc when i googled.

He was an older guy who hadn't recoded a radio/cassette of that age for years but he did it ok.

Here is his web page

https://www.aksecurity.co.uk/contact-us

Cool thanks! I'll give him a try 😀