White GTE Hatch 34k miles

Spitandpolish

As time has passed this year, it has become clear that I am not getting the time to tinker with this car, finish it to its potential and worst of all to drive it. I have therefore sadly decided it’s time to put her up for sale:

The car has one previous owner before me, and currently shows 33,345 miles from new. It’s definitely not a show car, just one that’s been looked after.

It does not need any paint or welding and within the price it will come with a 12 month MOT. The interior is great and I had the seat bolster fixed by retrimming the whole seat. It has four new tyres, new discs, pads and refurbed calipers, new drums and shoes and rear brake cylinders. As you can see from my project thread, the dreaded fuel tank issue has been dealt with, although I do need to fix the filler neck grommet back in and fix a small hole under the grommet. Above all it is complete, and does not have any missing bits of hard to find trim etc. The boot carpet is like new, as is the hatch panel and it’s complete and working string / hooks.

With some attention, it could be a really great car. By attention, I mean the engine bay needs detailing, the chrome is missing from the door handle trims etc... all those little bits that go on and on.

Above all it needs taking out and using.

For sale here only for now and hopefully therefore to a club member.

Car is in Bristol, and can be driven away for £6k

PM me to discuss or come look.

4FF8A78A-79EC-4758-8D85-55B6394C6582.jpeg

9128890C-2EBD-440F-9CC1-4DF37E0B6C82.jpeg

DAF56DC7-275A-4314-8E7A-662551EEB345.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...