1987 Manta GTE Exclusive Coupe Rolling Shell NOW SOLD

AndyV8

I have a completely stripped rolling shell ready for full restoration. It is rotten in all the usual places (swan necks, rear sills, A-pillars and drivers floor) but does have good engine bay inner wings, rear arches and boot floor. Amazingly the sun-roof is completely rot free and fully functional, unusual but true!!! I will include a pair of good wings, boot lid, genuine Opel outer chassis rails, a pair of doors (in white) and a full set of bronze glass. Additionally, I will include the full original GTE bodykit, Urethane 3-piece rear spoilers (2 off) and side skirts. I also have a selection of round headlights and bezels with the nylon adjusters and springs which I will sell separately if required. Obviously there is no MOT and the car will need to be trailered. I do have the V5 in my name showing 3 former keepers. This car was previously on the V8 register and the V5 shows 3528 cc Cylinder capacity.

I am looking for £1,000.00 o.n.o. for the complete car with all the bits and I need a quick collection from my workshop in Radford, Worcestershire.

This could be an interesting resurrection project of a previous V8 register car and I am open to sensible cash offers for a quick sale. Please message me with any questions or for additional photos and I will be glad to answer. Thanks, Andy

General view.jpg

Nearside floor front.jpg

Nearside inner wing and A pillar.jpg

Nearside inner wing battery tray.jpg

Nearside sill.jpg

Offside floor front.jpg

Offside inner wing.jpg

Offside sill.jpg

Swan necks.jpg

Edited by AndyV8
Now Sold
  • Like 1

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of repair panels readily available, including floor sections, jacking points, etc. It is the time and skill required to do all the cutting and welding that I just don't have. If you PM me I can tell you a bit more about what needs doing.

Thanks,

Andy

• AndyV8 changed the title to 1987 Manta GTE Exclusive Coupe Rolling Shell SOLD