Jump to content

Full Restoration + 400r Build 83 Coupe.


bris jas
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Who did your seats, looks a very tidy job πŸ‘
I like you have gone with the slightly larger rims, 15” just seem to small and the tyres definitely are getting rare too, but overall look is pretty menacing 😎😎

A chap here in Bristol, he did a great job. Another member put me onto him and very reasonable price compared to quotes i had last year at a couple of shows

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bris jas said:

A chap here in Bristol, he did a great job. Another member put me onto him and very reasonable price compared to quotes i had last year at a couple of shows

Excellent, can you PM me his details, I gave a few interiors that I need someone to complete. Looking at the quality job on your bolsters, seems he is the right person 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Excellent, can you PM me his details, I gave a few interiors that I need someone to complete. Looking at the quality job on your bolsters, seems he is the right person 😎

Pm sent

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesomely executed build,its a big fat yes from meπŸ‘..i like your trade mark black bonnet like the hatch..incidentally did you sell the v8 4.0 Β hatch beast in the endπŸ™ƒ

Also very impressed with that interior..mine is still waiting for this to be done so may have to contact you about that......top stuff mateπŸ‘

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, evo3000 said:

Awesomely executed build,its a big fat yes from meπŸ‘..i like your trade mark black bonnet like the hatch..incidentally did you sell the v8 4.0 Β hatch beast in the endπŸ™ƒ

Also very impressed with that interior..mine is still waiting for this to be done so may have to contact you about that......top stuff mateπŸ‘

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes i did sell the V8, been in contact with the guy who bought it, he's been on a few track days but unfortunately he blew the engine yesterday, hopefully he'll get it sorted soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Jonathan Pounsett said:

I hadn’t seen your build before @bris jas. Nice work and a great result. Why was the front end remodelling required - hopefully not due to a shunt?

Thanks, no just always liked the original 400 look front airdam, i found this original one as Sywell couple of years back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...