A series rear side window chrome trim

Shug

Just hunting for the last piece of the jigsaw!

I need the C pillar chrome trim that runs down the slope of the rear window on the drivers side.

Have about 3 of them for the passenger side but no driverside 😄

Edited by Shug

All 3 pieces? Sorry, I’m confused...! Is it not a single piece of trim that runs from the joint at the top corner of the A pillar, along the gutter, and down the C pillar? I need the A pillar bit, and the other bit that runs along the roof and down the C pillar.

(shug - you’d have first refusal anyway...)

Fin, i think there might be the main bit that goes the full length and then a bit that sits over the top where shug has indicated and then the bit under the back window (bottom of the window)

I think i have a spare one of the main bit but need to check which side. I can do that tomorrow i think.

Andy

Window/door crome is made up of 7 peaces.

1&2 for the bottom of the rear 1/4 window

3  up the C pillor

4  along top and down A piller

5 jioning clip

6 sits under 4 down A piller

7 Gutter rail

I have available for both sides:

1,2 & 3 as a set, don't rearly want to split. 4, 7 and possibly 5

jpic(99).thumb.jpg.d015e743076e045c0d4133c990ff55e0.jpg

Thanks for the diagram Chris.I need 1, 3, 5, 6, and 7 for both sides 

I would take 1, 5 (if you have them) and 7 off you, and if Shug is happy, one of us can buy the 1,2,3 set, and we split it as we need?

Shug - this was your thread...can we agree on a deal for the 1,2,3 set that means you get piece 3 for the driverside? Either you buy the set, or I do, and we separate it as needed?

Fin

Edited by moodoo

Thanks Shug, let me know what you find, and if you're happy to sell what you don't need out of the set. 

Chris, If you send me your paypal too, and a price for both sides of 7 and 5 (if you have 5), I'll pay you for those.

40 minutes ago, moodoo said:

Thanks Shug, let me know what you find, and if you're happy to sell what you don't need out of the set. 

Chris, If you send me your paypal too, and a price for both sides of 7 and 5 (if you have 5), I'll pay you for those.

The only problem with 7 is how to post with out them getting damaged. I'll have a look for 5 ans see what I can find.

21 minutes ago, paulmanta said:

Find a carpet shop and get one of their big card or plastic tubes, cut it to length and post the trim in that !

For a second I thought you were about to share how to make chrome trim replacements with carpet offcuts.😄