Headlight Adjuster Bolts

The General

20190213_200025.thumb.jpg.77bedf07fd1e110546035d3e10d6e7cf.jpg

I'm looking for anyone who would know where I can get these new? Used ones are generally rusty an look like the above. They are headlamp adjuster bolts for aftermarket quad headlamps. Im unsure what they would have been from originally, but I've checked all the usual suspects (Ford Etc) and no luck. I cant see them listed on ebay and I've googled the hell out of different word combo's.

Any help would be good. They a M6X1 thread, Ball end is approx. 5.1mm

Cheers

Does anyone have access to a 3D printer and could make a batch of them?

I doubt that they carry very much load, so if they were made from plastic they should be OK.

Yeah I Have a 3D printer with a heated bed so I can print ABS plastic, and im a bit of a whizz on the CAD as I've been doing it for donkeys! I'm making a conversion for the Irmscher Light Units as im not a fan of the adjuster/lamp holding system. I have a set of 12 bolts, and 2 spares but I was wondering if they are available new from somewhere of if anyone has a source.

5 hours ago, Mike. said:

Looks similar but can’t verify thread type or length, maybe worth a look?

I've seen these Mike and ive got them on a watch list :-) cheers

On 13/02/2019 at 20:52, The General said:

20190213_200025.thumb.jpg.77bedf07fd1e110546035d3e10d6e7cf.jpg

I'm looking for anyone who would know where I can get these new? Used ones are generally rusty an look like the above. They are headlamp adjuster bolts for aftermarket quad headlamps. Im unsure what they would have been from originally, but I've checked all the usual suspects (Ford Etc) and no luck. I cant see them listed on ebay and I've googled the hell out of different word combo's.

Any help would be good. They a M6X1 thread, Ball end is approx. 5.1mm

Cheers

Or you could check out my thread mate. I had the same problem back in November 2018.