Hatch Headliner, to copy, not a nice one

paulmanta

I have to replace the headliner in the 1800 hatch as it has a big rip in it and a chunk missing that is tripping my ocd too much, It is a non sunroof  car.

I intend to copy a headliner using new grey headliner material I have here and then fit it. 

What I would like is to buy a cheap non sunroof hatch headliner (don't care about colour) with the rods so I can make a new one and have it ready to fit.

There is also a high chance that I will make a pattern of this headliner and put in a pdf so anyone wanting to get one made can give the pdf to the trimmer rather than needing one to copy.

It does not need to have all the glass removed and unpicked carefully, a simple craft knife as close to the edge is ok, I can add extra around the edges to make up for that, I do however need the B pillars and C pillars intact as possible.

Edited by paulmanta

That's great, I will be laying out and scanning it to create an easy to copy template.  I will then be putting the file up on the forum so anyone can copy it in future, just need to print it out, buy the material and give it to a trimmer, or if your like me, diy !

Give me a shout or pm or what ever works for you.

:)