Adding pictures

green diamond

Yes, when you "reply to this topic" you can look in the bottom of the box you are typing in and see a "drag files hereto attach or chose files" option. similar exists for new topic.

when I do pictures I use that and just follow the prompts, the pics need to be on you pc and will upload to the website, be aware that there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them unless you contact an admin.

Maybe different if your not a member as non members are unable to see pictures on posts.

Have you tried in the parts for sale section as it should be possible for anyone to post pictures in there, if not it needs sorting.

Edited by Mickfrad

There doesn't seem to be a "drag files here to attach, or Choose files" option for pictures in the parts for sale section either so like you say perhaps its just for members, oh well it was worth a try, looks like it will have to be greedybay now

Thanks for trying

But if Paulmanta needs any body moulding clips I think I have about 20no new ones part number 90052911, I guess being a non member it wont let you reply in the parts wanted section either!

Edited by green diamond

I didn’t know that as a non member you are unable to reply in the parts wanted section.

You would still be able to post your items for sale just without pictures or use a picture hosting site.

Edited by Mickfrad