Sign in to follow this  
adz the stig

Manta coupe shell

The welding needed on my car is just to much. So I’m on the look out for a rust free shell. I realise it’s a lot to ask for. Mine is a 86 gte coupe. Please get in touch with what you have. Thanks everyone!!!

Too much for you or too much generally ?

I only ask because it not impossible to have a fully stripped shell welded up professionally, an outfit like RetroPower could do a fantastic job of sorting it out.

Its a big spend but then so is a new (almost certainly unobtainable) or good shell. 

To much for me. Plus I wrote it off so it need checked out. It’s been repaired but the other side is melting away. I also live right at the top up by Kinlochbervie north west Scotland. It’s just over facing me. 

I wont scrap the old shell I’ll sell it to some one far better than me for sorting, rallying or cutting up

Ahh, ok, still, I would get a good fabrication workshop to fix it, anyone worth the money will have a jig and be able to true the body with no bother.

4 hours ago, adz the stig said:

Plus I wrote it off 

Ahha! That one! Funnily enough I was reading that thread not too long ago and was wondering what had happened to it since. 

• Haha 1

I thought you had it on a jig in inverness or did i imagine that? 

Was up in scourie couple weeks ago, shame i could have popped over and had a look. 

No she never went to Inverness. Only to Lairg to the painters. He sorted the crashed side. Next time your up give me a shout. 

Sign in to follow this