1979 Manta coupe.

I’m sure this one has been on e bay for sale before, 1979 should be 2slot grill, 4 slot grill fitted. Different spoiler, back bumper, wheels and engine as well. The tunnel where the gear stick comes through seems to be cut to a different shape. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183766916097

Edited by Mike.

nahh its a 1983 mike i sold it to scott from kirky a few years back he painted it put the cavvy engine in it so the guy is talking shit as to spending 20k scotty only got 4k think there was a thread on it taylorblue as it was not a bad shell the car looks totally shit now. ☹️

wullie

Edited by blitzi
added a bit in
  • Like 1

That was the old blue/purple one wasn't it?

I really dislike ebay adverts where they can't even take a picture thats in focus. It takes some skill nowadays to take a blurry picture with all the help built into any digital camera :huh:

• Haha 1

I remember this one when Taylorblue sold it for 4k,but it was  road going and more or less fully completed and looked well nice, so its a bit of a mystery how it ends up like this😦

The 7k make offer price is about what a modified manta like this is going to fetch if it was completed IMHO😶

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, blitzi said:

lol it was me that had it 20 years ☺️:ph34r:

I do remember when you had this for sale mate,it had the full elegance or RMJ kit on, and did it not have a 16v engine at the time?

Which brings me to my next question.....have you still got the i200🤓

thats right bud full rmj 16v superb full grey recaro interior just never had time :rolleyes:aye still got my i200 bought floor pans for it so it will be back on the road hopefully soon just need wing bands for it.at the moment engine is out for cleaning and painting:thumbup

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, blitzi said:

thats right bud full rmj 16v superb full grey recaro interior just never had time :rolleyes:aye still got my i200 bought floor pans for it so it will be back on the road hopefully soon just need wing bands for it.at the moment engine is out for cleaning and painting:thumbup

Fairplay for keeping the i200 mate, your sitting on a serious investment with that.😎