So decided to ditch the carbs on this one as they are proving to much hastle for me, so I bought a set of jenvey 45s to replace them with. I spent a few hours tonight stripping them, scuffing them up, priming, painting, polishing and rebuilding šŸ™‚ the car is booked in at promech custom for them to be fitted, return fuel line fitted, new pump, pressure reg, custom loom, managementĀ and mapping. Oh and I've changed the wheels since the last time I posted here, but it still needs lowering. Couple of before and after pics of the bodiesĀ šŸ™‚

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Just now, ANDY ABBOTT said:

So decided to ditch the carbs on this one as they are proving to much hastle for me, so I bought a set of jenvey 45s to replace them with. I spent a few hours tonight stripping them, scuffing them up, priming, painting, polishing and rebuilding šŸ™‚ the car is booked in at promech custom for them to be fitted, return fuel line fitted, new pump, pressure reg, custom loom, managementĀ and mapping. Oh and I've changed the wheels since the last time I posted here, but it still needs lowering. Also had the bash flocked but think I'll now also get the lower dash and centre console done. Couple of before and after pics of the bodiesĀ šŸ™‚

Ā 

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not going to lie, I'm gutted I've got this built so quickly to begin using it and get the engine run in only for this virus to kick off, and be unable to get out on it. We can only hope this is over b

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member. Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member. Project images are available t

Couldn't help but put a few bits on this morning before I went off to work for the day šŸ˜€ Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member. Project images are ava

Posted Images

Now dropped in with Jodie at promech custom for various upgradesĀ 

Jenvey 45 throttle bodies

Custom air box with direct cold air feed

Mustang injectors

Custom loom

Stand alone managementĀ 

Coil pack ignition

Rolling road setup

Dizzy removalĀ 

Battery relocate to boot

Remote brake servo

Murtules 4 branch manifold

Cibbie spot brackets extended for better adjustmentĀ 

Steady bars on cibies

Lowering rideheightĀ Ā 

And lots more stuff just cant think of now lolĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

What management Andy? Omex?
deffinitely going to sing fully mapped fueling and ignition maps šŸ˜Ž

Ā 

Not entirely sure yet mate, to be confirmed. I'm just leaving them too it, as to not confuse things. In all honesty this side of things is out of my realmĀ 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ANDY ABBOTT said:

Not entirely sure yet mate, to be confirmed. I'm just leaving them too it, as to not confuse things. In all honesty this side of things is out of my realmĀ 

Well it's going to be interesting for sure. TBH they all as much as muchness anyway, but be nice to see something other than Omex as IMO they are a bit pricey in the market now.

• Like 1