Sign in to follow this  
ANDY ABBOTT

I240r build

11 minutes ago, H-400 said:

Nice work Andy, 

checked the partnumber of the "P" bolt and the number still excists in the data-base of Opel. Can not say if it is still in stock somewhere.

Got to check this at an Opel dealer. 

Thanks for the info.i do need to locate this as it'll end up being a stumbling block when I come to put engine back together. Got z call from engine builders today, they are almost finished with the build. 😎 I'm getting excited 

32 minutes ago, IanMc said:

Very nice, great work!  :thumbup

Thanks, it's a lot of graft but I'm getting used to them now after doing so many lol so I'm also getting faster at doing it. This one is not perfect as I'm building it to keep for myself so I'm just happy with it being solid and strong 😀

18 hours ago, H-400 said:

Nice work Andy, 

checked the partnumber of the "P" bolt and the number still excists in the data-base of Opel. Can not say if it is still in stock somewhere.

Got to check this at an Opel dealer. 

Thanks for the info.i do need to locate this as it'll end up being a stumbling block when I come to put engine back together. Got z call from engine builders today, they are almost finished with the build. 😎 I'm getting excited 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Just now, ANDY ABBOTT said:

Last sections gone in on passenger side. Now I can get the same done on drivers side.