OPEL MANTA 400R

better.......... isnt really a word that should be used in relation to that car, perfect! Maybe........ but for an opel purest,...... english axle, outstanding insurance claim pending?  Weirdly it might be running avos but has no rear springs, therefore its stress in a area not designed to run coil overs, would be interesting to see stress, strengthening work done. 

All in all it is what it is, perfect.... maybe

18 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

It isn’t - I have seen other pictures 

Ok stunning then 😉..someone's gone and bought  it already..according to a second ad of the same car in his other items for sale😕

I take it is was not as good as it seemed then Dan going by the other pics you have seen.

Edited by evo3000

2 hours ago, evo3000 said:

Ok stunning then 😉..someone's gone and bought  it already..according to a second ad of the same car in his other items for sale😕

I take it is was not as good as it seemed then Dan going by the other pics you have seen.

The car was very smart and was a credit to the Manta scene but for £25k I want to look at it and find nothing and that wasn’t the case. 

Anyway so long as all parties concerned are happy then that’s smiles all around as mho means sweet fa as they blast around smiling. 👍🏼

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

The car was very smart and was a credit to the Manta scene but for £25k I want to look at it and find nothing and that wasn’t the case. 

Anyway so long as all parties concerned are happy then that’s smiles all around as mho means sweet fa as they blast around smiling. 👍🏼

Fair comment that is.

• Like 1