Coupe side Louvre pin fix

IanMc

Hi all,

Has anyone devised a fix for the mounting/locating pins on the side Louvre vents.

The drivers side one on my Cav Coupe only has two pins doing anything. I had previously tried super gluing them, but they broke again as soon as I fitted it.

Thanks in advance for any money saving help you can provide 👍

Hi Ian, had the same problem. Used Building gleu Tec7, had problems to to get them off again. Not sure you can buy the same mark in the UK but if you google it you can find the base what  that gleu is made of and look for a local replacement. 

• Like 1

How about araldite or something similar (epoxy resin) stuck my land rover end cap lugs back on worked a treat I believe there are epoxys specifically for plastics on eBay.if they have snapped off flush bend a couple of small cut down nails at 90 degrees and build a wider footing this is what I done.

Edited by hoobby
Footing
  • Like 1

Soon..ish just got to sort all the electrical probs I'm now aiming for July 19th if the car will allow it and doesn't have a tantrum.yours looks very nearly ready? And very nice too.good luck with the fix.

• Thanks 1