Headlight adjustment clip....bugger!

hoobby

I have managed to either break or hopefully just pop one off the adjustment clips from the headlight (this is an exclusive so four spots) now it wobbles around do I have to remove the spot if so how ? Or is it like most cars just press it back into place?.

Edited by hoobby

38 minutes ago, The General said:

I scrapped the original fixings and designed and 3D printed my own system in ABS. this holds the lamp unit more central so they are not resting in water when the car gets wet. (see pic 2) 

2.thumb.jpg.38f1228d36ba087ca254bc2716525f11.jpg1.thumb.jpg.834fba521ece6cad94e113b421f72574.jpg

Fancy selling me a couple of sets?

Easier to make new ones using 5mm stainless bolts. Stainless springs with stainless wingnut nuts. Take an hour or so never rust or break. The how to do is on here somewhere by kev abbott

• Thanks 2

imageproxy.thumb.jpeg.3dfd020b303affe5e3e7a1c67592fc76.jpeg.                       Thanks rutts and kev.bolts m5 Spring 7.1mm od   wire dia 0.8mm should give 5.5mm id.and some  brass screw cups and m5 nut or wing nuts.

Edited by hoobby
  • Like 1