Silver Belinetta 1.8s Coupe 85, non sunroof.

manxmanta

HI all,

I bought this car 3 years ago for £5300 in the UK. I put in the garage when I got home and that's where it's stayed. I live on the Isle of Man and never put it through the test. So there's the problem, anyone who wants it would have to sail over with a trailer. I'll see about posting some photos. I don't expect much interest so the price will be low to allow for travelling costs. I really could do with selling the car.

If i remember correctly I bought it from a guy called Andy in the midlands who use to show the car. One of you manta mad people will probably know the car, you will when I post the photo's. I'm putting the car on here first as i think that's the right place to start. I'd be looking around £1500. I'm happy to answer any questions, fire away. Being a non sunroof would be perfect for a 400 conversion!

You can email me at bmphillips@mail.com

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I've been on nights.

The car has now been sold to Jess. Thank you all for your interest. I'm glad the car has been sold to someone in the omoc, I think that's the way it should be!

Barry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1