Sign in to follow this  
ANDY ABBOTT

3x number plate lamps for exclusive rear bumper

Looking for the 3x number plate lamps that for in the exclusive rear bumper thanks 

I ordered those number plate lights a few years ago for my rear bumper, hope I can help you with those partnumbers. 

43 minutes ago, H-400 said:

I ordered those number plate lights a few years ago for my rear bumper, hope I can help you with those partnumbers. 

Thanks Herman, I'll look into them 

9 hours ago, Mickfrad said:

Thanks very much for that link. I had a search earlier with the info supplied by H-400 above but these didn't show on the results. I've just ordered them via this link, very helpful cheers Gents 👍

Another great link to hard to get bits, think we need more of these, as spread sheets dont work, as they need updating, think the way forward, is to include any purchases in the build thread, great job lads

This forum is a source of info, so also for parts that are still available thanks of other marks of cars. Those number plate lights were also used on Mercedes and Ferrari. Some ignition parts of the "400" are the same as Alfa Romeo (Yes!) and if I need a part of a Getrag240-5speed I can order them at BMW... If someone needs a part it would be nice to have a database that gives us the possibility to order it at another mark/brand/website or OEM number. And as Evo said it is nice to read at your build threads where to buy those parts you used to rebuild those nice cars.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this