Sign in to follow this  
ANDY ABBOTT

Starmist black exclusive coupe

Took delivery of yet another manta today, a star mist black exclusive coupe. I've wanted one in this colour for many years. I got my hands on this one and first impressions is I'm happy with it. It's not yo bad at all. It wants swan necks, lower A post repairs, drivers floor pan has the usual hole above the jacking point, small hole under washer bottle and couple of small holes in sills, plus a couple of other little bits, for the most part it's solid and better than most I've started with. This is going to be the first project for my new garage once my i240 is finished which is now at body work stage. ­čśÇ

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Anything is possible, think they are remakes, splits by the look of them, sure i seem them advertised, maybe works wheels or US, maybe! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ®evo03 said:

Anything is possible, think they are remakes, splits by the look of them, sure i seem them advertised, maybe works wheels or US, maybe! 

I'll be looking at wheels next year I'm going 5 stud too