20XE cylinder head for sale.

Skragmor

Hi all,

I am looking to sell the cylinder head in this video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7O9OGxJV8

There is nothing wrong with it I am just putting another head on that had all the inlets and outlets polished and the ignition is back at its original place.

Very low mileage engine no more than 70 to 80 000 miles and has never been skimmed.

The cylinder head comes complete with everything to make it work but no inlet manifold, spark plugs or spark plug cover. Valve stem seals are new.

The head comes with the distributor and all the brackets which is the original 1.8 Manta bracket that has been polished and modified to fit with this head.

The distributor itself is for injection so if you wanna run carbs you will need the 1.8 Manta dizzy to make it work.

I know this distributor looks like the 1.8 Manta one but only its housing is Manta, the inside was gutted and the inside of the XE dizzy has been put in. Also comes with 2 belts for the dizzy.

The cylinder head cover was sand blasted and powder coated.

I have tried to give as much info as possible if you have any questions feel free to message me.

I am asking for £200 for it all, I can post at extra cost, it will be carefully and well packaged but collection would be better.

Cheers.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png