Coupe door lock slider 'chrome' surrounds

IanMc

1 hour ago, ®evo03 said:

Ian have you tried wrapping them or even chrome foil! A bit like tin foulonly sticky back, think ive got some of both, so can post some if you are stuck. 

Thanks evo, that is a good idea.

I did also think of that chrome spray, but my biggest problem is the Drivers side one  is missing on my car - never noticed until today...

So the only one I have is the one in the photo from the N/S - hence asking for a pair.

2 hours ago, Julian said:

I have one Ian mint condition, you are welcome to it, free, as you did me a favour, do you still require it?

That’s very kind Julian, which side is it for though?

3 hours ago, IanMc said:

That’s very kind Julian, which side is it for though?

I didn't know they are handed mate!! so I will have a look in the morning. and let you know. but will also put it in the post, as you will very like to have it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Julian said:

I didn't know they are handed mate!! so I will have a look in the morning. and let you know. but will also put it in the post, as you will very like to have it.

That’s a really good point about them being handed - I didn’t think about that 😂

Sincere thanks Julian - top man!

15 hours ago, IanMc said:

That’s a really good point about them being handed - I didn’t think about that 😂

Sincere thanks Julian - top man!

You asked " what side is it for?" that's what made me think they are handed, but after checking the one that I have just posted to you,it looks to me to symmetrical, let me know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Julian said:

You asked " what side is it for?" that's what made me think they are handed, but after checking the one that I have just posted to you,it looks to me to symmetrical, let me know.

Superstar! - sincere thanks Julian.