Late model GTE side repeaters

scottboyd

Noticed nobody in the UK replied so these came from my Manta GSI and are only requirerd (in Belgium) if we have a towbar on our car:

3oYLUVU.jpg

You can have them for free, will take some days to mail them to the UK ofcourse.

Herman

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi Buz, yes I noticed that also. Those side repeaters are eating dust in my garage for more than 10 years. I never throw parts in the dustbin thinking I could use it sometime...So yet they can make someone happy. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Buz said:

Giving something away without requesting something in return is a rare occurrence in this day and age Herman . You're a gentleman 

Have noticed that quite a few people in club give parts to other  members ,have done if my self 

• Like 2

Totally agree Wayne . I've only been a member for a short time but I can already see that there are people willing to help others in any way they can whether that's with parts , advice or support . It's already been well worth the membership fee 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Herman,

Apolgies, I just saw all this activity on the thread this morning.

I'm already on the road towards being sorted, courtesy of member Blitzi, but your offer is hugely appreciated, many thanks. I'm happy to pass on this occasion as I have a pair coming but I'm sure someone will be very grateful for your help in the future, these things seem pretty rare, I always go to Mr Carlos when I'm looking for bits and pieces and even he didn't have a set.

Totally agree with everyone's sentiments re the club / helping each other out, I think this forum is the best, everything I've struggled with I eventually got past with the help and advice on here.

I don't post much or have a build thread, my progress is a lot slower than others, you'd died of boredum following me, and this is the furtherst apart I've ever had a car, it's been quite a struggle. For the most part it's been fit things, know myself it's not right, re-do with a better idea, then argue with myself until I do it a third time that I'm happy with. No wonder I missed the summer but car is hopefully going for paint in the next couple of weeks so I might bring it out for a little while.

Here's a recent pic, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone 🙂

Scott

IMG_2141.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi Scott, 

great you found a set, and thanks for letting me know. So this set will go back into the garage to wait for someone else😁.

Succes with the paintjob, hope to see pics when the car is done,

Grts from Belgium,

Herman

• Like 1

• 2 years later...