Ebay ‘86 Berlinetta coupé

I had been trying to do a deal on this car weeks ago. I don't like slagging cars off but the guy thinks its worth £5000 and i can tell you now from the pictures i have seen it isnt worth anywhere near that (not to warrant us restoring it anyway) 

It needs roof work, arches, lower quarter sections, boot is rough and generally its got issues all over. I never saw the chassis legs but there was a long list of things to sort just off the 15 pictures he sent me.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Danny D114BCW said:

I had been trying to do a deal on this car weeks ago. I don't like slagging cars off but the guy thinks its worth £5000 and i can tell you now from the pictures i have seen it isnt worth anywhere near that (not to warrant us restoring it anyway) 

It needs roof work, arches, lower quarter sections, boot is rough and generally its got issues all over. I never saw the chassis legs but there was a long list of things to sort just off the 15 pictures he sent me.

You’ve had enough experience to see through the shine 😎

I guess 30+ years on they’re pretty much all going to have some issues. It’s probably difficult for someone who has been going to do it up for 15 years to recognise that it has deteriorated year on year. 

• Like 1