Exc steering wheel please

Jessopia74

On 03/02/2020 at 23:17, Jessopia74 said:

Hi Chaps, after an exc steering wheel

Might also take an early SRB.

Dont mind if a bit scabby as will be having blasted and painted anyway.

I have an exclusive steering wheel that I posted on this thread. Still available.

On 05/02/2020 at 20:22, Jessopia74 said:

That will do mate, can you manage £50 posted using parcel2go or something equally budgeted?

I apologise for late reply, new shift pattern and body not trained yet, it is 15 years since I was on a similar shift pattern.

I will dig out over the next week and I will give you a PM on price and postage :thumbup  I am on shift now until Wednesday morning.

I personally use Interparel.com (great prices) for my deliveries and always use recorded delivery service, as protection for me and the buyer.

I am only selling it as I prefer the 3 spoke SR Berlinetta steering wheel, which I sourced 1 complete and 1 missing the horn button a few years back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robah said:

I apologise for late reply, new shift pattern and body not trained yet, it is 15 years since I was on a similar shift pattern.

I will dig out over the next week and I will give you a PM on price and postage :thumbup  I am on shift now until Wednesday morning.

I personally use Interparel.com (great prices) for my deliveries and always use recorded delivery service, as protection for me and the buyer.

I am only selling it as I prefer the 3 spoke SR Berlinetta steering wheel, which I sourced 1 complete and 1 missing the horn button a few years back.

Yeah that’s great thanks.

No rush as away till end of month with work after the weekend, but I will have access to forums. 👍

2 hours ago, robah said:

Hi robah . Don’t think you will remember me . I am the chap from Liverpool who come to have a look at the mod to the front brakes on your manta ( l had the red manta) 

Hows your manta coming along. Have you still got the Astra GTE 

22 hours ago, 1200bandit said:

Hi robah . Don’t think you will remember me . I am the chap from Liverpool who come to have a look at the mod to the front brakes on your manta ( l had the red manta) 

Hows your manta coming along. Have you still got the Astra GTE 

Hi Wayne I do remember, I only forget names not people, well most of the time. :blink:

You had the red GTE exclusive? with original Blitz interior and 400 spoiler that was painted different to standard items (made the car stand out from the pack) :thumbup. The one you most regret selling. :(

Astra GTE went years ago due to my lack of progress, I got back what I paid for it and bought a Vectra B GSi 2.6L, which is halfway through reconditioning the suspension. I haven't got around to finishing it, due to my knee surgery and still unable to kneel 20 months later.:(:angry:

I am hoping to fit a new 400R bodykit to my Manta, sometime this year as I bought that 15 months ago, and haven't been able to start that yet. The car just needs some TLC and motivation from me to be road ready this year.

Here's hoping you find a decent Coupe project soon for you to work your magic on.

• Like 2

yes that was me very much regret selling it ,but at the time had no time any Manta requires as the doors started to bubble and whoud have ended up falling to bits
If you EVER think about selling the Manta (which l very much doubt) let me know 

cheers wayne 

442DA754-3180-4F19-80CA-D8025D925887.jpeg

On 07/02/2020 at 22:25, Jessopia74 said:

Yeah that’s great thanks.

No rush as away till end of month with work after the weekend, but I will have access to forums. 👍

Hi Jess 

I have dug the Irmscher wheel out and found some packing for it, I just require some more filling to pack the box out. I am glad I read your reply as I have to the end of the month to sort out the complete packing. I have just taken some recent photos to show it is in the same condition as the other pictures and when they upload to my OneDrive I will post them on for your perusal.

Regards

• Thanks 1