Opel Manta A's

OpelMan2

Hi I live in California and have 2 manta a's for sale I want to sell them together one is from a junk yard here in Cali. a friend owned. Yellow 1975 4sp manual I bought it as a back up car in case I wrecked a different friend's car on the race track it was sitting on a couple of flat tires on the drivers side and the frame underneath is rusted through the floor board and frame rail along with the battery holder area it was missing a fender I bought one to keep the car whole looking its motor starts and runs fine trans and clutch work too I drove it around the race track property every once in a while to keep it going. No papers.

The other is a 1974 California clean title car on a non op. now with hardly any rust even battery box area, it runs is an automatic has a remanufactured solex carb some one painted it like a rally car but it is not, both cars need lower front sway/strut bar bushings.

I wanted to put one or both on the track but relocated to far to deal with it now I have two New Corbu racing seats that have right and left seat racks to fit one car, they will bolt right in in place of stock seats, they will go with them.

mankatoman2@yahoo.com  I have plenty of pictures just no URL can email them